LeanProject invented the Study Action Team™ (SAT) years ago as a way for teams to learn together and put that learning immediately into practice. We’ve used SATs with project teams of every size and with project owners, designers, and contractors as they transform their organizations.
In this time of economic uncertainty and social distancing, we’re offering a facilitated SAT using the text Better Building: Lean Practice for the Project-Driven Organization. The SAT consists of eight bi-weekly video conferences using LeanProject’s Zoom meeting platform, and will be led by the book’s author, Klaus Lemke. Discussion will follow the organization of the book and include these topics:
- The Better Building model
- Lean thinking for a short-term world
- Conquering variability in projects
- Creating high-performing teams fast
- People development at all levels
- Exponential leadership
- Experimentation for rapid improvement
- Leading Change in a project-driven team
- Learn to facilitate your own Study Action Team™ to cause positive action in your team
- Learn practical techniques for creating a culture of continuous in your organization
- Learn from your peers in facilitated, practical, engaging, fun conversations
- Meets AGC’s requirement for 8 hours of CM-Lean Continuing Education credits
Sessions begin each week starting April 3.
$800 per person with discounts for company or project teams.
For questions or to enroll, email Academy@LeanProject.com with the subject Better Building SAT.