Thank you for your interest in LeanProject.
Please feel free to download any or all of the whitepapers you see below:
- Choosing & Using a Lean Construction Consultant – Alan Mossman’s advice
- Target-Value Design – the AIA Practice Management Digest paper introducing lean design practices
- Putting the Five Big Ideas to Work — the Lean ideas behind Integrated Project Delivery and Target-Value Design
- Responsibility-based Project Delivery™ — an agile adaptation of LPS® for use in design
- No-Fault Problem-Solving — using Good 5-Why™ for learning and hyper improvement
- Last Planner System, Just the Essentials — advice from Last Planner® project coaches
- Five Simple Concepts for Making Sound Decisions — by Jim Suhr, creator of the Choosing By Advantages Decisionmaking System
- Study-Action Teams – Opening Minds for Organizational Change — by Hal Macomber and Christine Slivon
- Securing Reliable Promises on Projects — by Hal Macomber
- Why Deliver Projects on a Lean Basis? — by Hal Macomber and Greg Howell
- How to Conduct a Lean Coffee — by Hal Macomber
If you have any questions of need anything further please email us at email@example.com or call us at 303-665-8385.